Using the Schedule to Help your Reps get organized
Having schedule control from the Backoffice allows Managers to see where and when his or her reps are set to complete activities. With this feature available a Manager can field a call and immediately create an event in the schedule that allows the reps to make the necessary visits.
Scheduling a Visit for a Rep from the Representatives Tab
1. Click on the Representative's Tab.
2. Choose the rep you wish to add an event for. Click on the Schedule Tab.
3. View the Rep's schedule and click on the (+) sign to add events accordingly.
4. Schedule the visit by filling out the necessary information. Search for the place, select a time for the visit and whether or not this is a repeatable or one time visit.
You can also set the duration, leave a description and set tasks from the representative and alerts for yourself.
6. Click the Add to Schedule button. The event will now appear on the Rep's schedule.