The Scheduling Improvements includes improvements in the following areas: creating visits, editing visits, deleting visits, and viewing completed visits.
- Clicking into a done visit will show what has been done, what still needs to be done, and if the visit was part of a project
- All visits will show a specific timezone as soon as a place is selected
- Visits can no longer be scheduled to representatives who cannot see/execute the visit based on visibility settings.
1. When you click on a new visit, you will be presented with the new screen
Now you can select the time range of 15 minutes for the visit duration, and also recurring visit options now support repeating daily visits and/or multiple visits per week.
2. Unplanned visits can now be edited through the scheduling feature. Click on the pencil icon, and you will be redirected to the details screen.
3. Clicking into a done visit will show not only what has been done but also what still needs to be done and if the visit was part of a project.
If you would like to see what was completed in a specific visit click on the magnificent icon