Entering a New Product in Repsly
1. Click on the Gear Icon, located in the upper right-hand corner and select Products.
2. Click the New Product button.
3. Enter all mandatory data for this product and click on the grey image on the right to upload your product photo.
You will also need to assign each product to a product group, which you can customize to organize the products, however makes the most sense for your business. Make sure the product is marked as "active product."
4. Click on the manage product group and you will see the list of your product groups.
5. Make sure to click Save after you assign it to a group.
After finalizing your new product, it will now be listed for the reps in the mobile application. Repsly allows your reps to fill out purchase orders more easily and quickly, and it reduces the number of errors. Your reps will also be able to use the retail audit feature in Repsly to monitor product prices, out-of-stock, availability, and much more.