A product can not be deleted from your list but, it can be deactivated. This will keep this product from being seen by representatives.
1. Click on the Gear Icon, located in the upper right-hand corner, and select settings. Select Products.
2. Click on the product that you wish to deactivate by clicking on the name of the product.
3. Then make sure the active product check box is unchecked and click on Save.
How to inactive your Products in bulk
1. You need to export the list of your Products from the Repsly app.
2. Make sure to change the Active status in your Excel file from TRUE to FALSE.
3. Reimport the file back to Repsly. Open the Export and Import tab, choose Products import
4. Choose upload file or copy-paste method
5. Make sure to map the columns correctly and click on IMPORT button
Completing this process will remove the selected product from your list of products. This process will also remove the product from the Repsly Mobile app, making it unavailable to all Reps.