If a representative is assigned to multiple territories, the representative can now switch between their assigned territories. This filter will be applied to the Activities feed and Places.
1. Click on the Filters on the Activities page or on the Places page.
2. Tap on the All Territories. Select another territory you're assigned to.
4. After you're done, click on the Apply filters.
Representatives on the mobile application:
- can be assigned to multiple territories
- can have restricted access to data based on permissions
- can choose a territory in which they are working (if they have more than one)
- if adding a new place from the mobile app feature is available for them, if in multiple territories, the rep can choose the Territory, and if a rep has access to only one territory, the newly added place will be automatically assigned to that Rep’s territory.