If you're visiting a client and attempting to check in, but your Repsly app displays the message, "You cannot check into this store. You are out of range." then the location of that Place in the Repsly may be incorrect. If you enter the correct address but the incorrect position on the map, you can update the location directly from your Repsly mobile application by adjusting the pin.
You can change your Place's geolocation by following the instructions below.
Step-by-step instructions are provided:
1. Select the Place you want to update and click on ⓘ
2. Click on the EDIT button, which is located in the upper right corner
3. Select "choose from the map, and a map will appear on the top of the screen
4. Tap and hold on to the map to create a new location for this place.
5. When you set the pin, you will see the message: Do you want to update the contact with this address? Choose yes or no.