Find Visit Statistics on my Reps, client and whole team
Finding Event Stats for your Rep
1. Click on the Representatives tab, underneath Reports, on the navigation pane and click on the rep you would like to review.
2. Once the rep profile has opened click on the Report tab at the top next to Info.
3. You can now select a specific date or date range to view their metrics.
This will allow you to see graphs and reporting of all activities completed by the rep from the field.
Finding Event Stats for a Specific Place
1. Click on the Places tab, underneath Activities, on the navigation pane and click on the specific place you would like to review.
2. Once the place profile has opened click on the Report tab at the top next to Contact Info. You can then select a specific date or date range to review those metrics.
Once done the report will display all activities that have been completed for your place on that date or within that date range.
Finding Event Stats on Your Whole Team
1. Click on the Reports tab, underneath Files, on the navigation pane and select the Summary report.
2. Once you select the date or date range you wish to view, you can see a summary report of all the activities your team conducted in the field on the dates specified.