In the following guide, we demonstrate how to activate or deactivate the Summary report e-mail for yourself in the web app and how to activate or deactivate other e-mail reports for yourself or other Backoffice users.
To activate or deactivate your daily Summary report, follow the steps below.
1. Click on your name at the top right of the screen and select My profile
2. Mark the checkbox "Use daily summary email" and click Save to save the change. To stop the report, just reverse the process - uncheck the box and click on Save.
To activate or deactivate other reports, follow the instructions below.
1. Click on Reports below Files on the navigation pane.
2. Select the Report you'd like to email. In the below example we chose the Sales by Product report.
3. Select the Email Report button in the top right hand corner of your screen.
4. Here, you can select how often and when you want this email to be sent out. Press Save.
5. To deactivate the report, choose the same user you want to stop getting these e-mails, and this time in the dropdown menu next to "Send," you will have the option "Never." If you choose "Never" and click on "Save", the chosen user will no longer get the report.