The Places tab empowers Backoffice users to find business insights and then immediately take action!
Using the Places tab allows you to build a set of rules (filters) to help surface insights from your Place list. You can then perform actions such as update the Place Status, assign Representatives, mass schedule Visits with Tasks to be performed, assign a price-list (perhaps for a promotion), or manage tags and territories. Follow the steps below to learn how to use the additional features of the Places tab.
You can even save filters you use all the time to access them more easily, take a look at how you can accomplish this in our article on How to save filters.
1. The Places tab is located right below the Activities tab. Click on it to enter.
2. Inside the Places tab, you will have a variety of options.
You can filter by: Territory, Days since the last check-in, Status, Place Tag, Place Names, Place Address, Place ID, Assigned Rep, Activity Status, and Form data.
Enter the filters you want to search by on the right-hand side - stack multiple filters to get as specific as you need to. Keep in mind that the search will result in Places that match all the criteria you set in Filters, and only those Places will be affected by the bulk action you perform.
3. Once you have set up your filters, click on Apply.
4. Your Place list will show only the places that meet the criteria you just set with your filters. See an example set filter below. Only the Places that match all of the listed criteria will show in the Place list.
5. Now you can take action such as Export, Set active/inactive, Assign a pricelist, Assign a Territory, Change status, Set place Tags, Assign a rep, and Schedule a visit.
Filters will help you narrow down your search and allow you to get as granular as you wish with your Places. Use them to find the exact Places you need easily.