1. Click on the gear icon and select Accounts.
2. You will see the new window for creating a new account. There are two options to Import them via Import accounts or create them manually by clicking on New account.
Enter the following attributes: Account name (mandatory), Account ID (mandatory), Active account (a check box), Logo upload (optional)
3. Enter the Account name and Account ID. You can choose to Save and add another or simply Save
How to assign Accounts to Places in bulk
1. On the Place list select place(s) which you want to assign to the account and click on Edit on the Action bar at the bottom of the screen.
2. Once you click on Edit, the bulk edit menu will open, and Accounts are offered on top of that menu. Here a user can select two actions:
Assign places to the same account
Unassign places from their accounts
Once a user clicks on ‘Assign places to the same account’, a dropdown list will appear with all the accounts available as per the predefined Account list. (Only active accounts are available for assignment to places).
Once an Account is selected from the dropdown list, and clicked ‘Apply changes’, the assignment will be completed and the user will be returned to the place list where new assignments will be visible.
Note: Inactive places can be assigned to an active account
You can also filter Places by Account name.
How to Export Accounts
1. Open the Export tab and click on Accounts
2. Choose the Account and click on the Export button
How to Import Accounts
Instruction on how to populate the file for import:
ID: Account ID
Name: Account Name
Active: True, False
Logo: hyperlink to the public location on the internet (don’t use Google drive!)
1. Open the Import tab and click on Accounts import.
2. You can choose whether to upload the File or copy and paste method as usual for Importing.
Note: When importing places to assign the account to a place, in the Account column, add Account ID.
TIP: Export the Account list after Import - to confirm successful account creation