Release Date: December 04, 2020
- Android App 5.13.40.
- Advanced Reporting
We also have a new feature! Learn all about it below.
Calendar synchronization (BETA)
One of our most requested features for the mobile app is here!
You can now sync your Repsly calendar, to the native calendar of your mobile app, to easily view it whenever, and wherever you want. This will help you keep even better track of your schedule and easily notice any possible collisions that may occur. For now, this feature available in beta testing.
To learn everything there is about the capabilities and limitations of our newest feature, take a look at an article about Calendar synchronization.
- The limit of due dates on orders is now 10 000 days
- It is now possible to tap on unsent activities, they are then opened and shown
- Location not existing anymore (unsent activity)
- Fix for mileage that was transferred to the next day
- Added a setting to enable or disable the calendar synchronization for reps
- Export of sales documents would fail if there were no item attributes
- Added a separator between Head and Item ID in Forms datasets