Release Date: November 5th, 2020
- iOS App 5.20.10
- Android App 5.13.30
- Advanced Reporting
In the past weeks, we have fixed all known errors to ensure optimal app performance.
Below, you can see a list of improvements we have made to the Web portal, APIs and Integrations, Advanced Reporting, iOS, or Android.
- Improvements for camera permissions
- Fix for an unsynced bar that could show while photo activity is uploading
- Fixed the finishing due date
- Fixed pauses longer than a day
- Deleting inactive places caused the app to reset workday
- "Status change" in the feed filter was fixed as well
- A dialog was implemented to better explain location tracking
- Updated password policy when setting a new password - added a check for lowercase letters
- List of fixes
- made on Android
- Orders are now exported with item attributes
- The link to the integrations page is no longer present, to prevent confusing users.
- Password policy previously accepted passwords with no lowercase letters
- Password policy was not applied to changing the profile password inside the application.
- Removed a link that led nowhere from printer-friendly views of every activity
- The checkbox for VOC now appears on sales documents, when enabled
- One of our users could not delete the Status of a Place
- When the mapping data from Repsly was exported, the matched Stores-Places will not be visible if the Place was made inactive. Store would be shown as not matched (although it is matched to an inactive Place)
During the upload of Store Data to Good Data, we have encountered a problem if there are double quotes in the Product name. GoodData would not process this record and stop processing this file altogether.