Release: July 2018.
Application(s) updated: Web and Mobile Application, Android v4.6.13 and iOS v4.6.08
We have recently released updates to the Repsly web and mobile app that includes new features and optimizations.
- Web: added a new Repsly Messenger beta feature that has replaced the Billboard feature.
- Web: added the three state checkbox for representatives and tags in My Segments.
- Mobile: added a new Repsly Messenger beta feature
- Mobile: Route optimization for future schedules on the mobile app.
Read below for more details...
Repsly Messaging 2.0
Teammates can message 1:1 or in groups all from one solution. They can share insights or wins (including photos) in context while doing their work. Managers can easily get information out to their entire team or coach individual teammates 1:1.
- One on one messaging.
- Group messaging.
- Text, emoticons, and photos.
- Too noisy? Mute conversations.
- Both web portal and mobile application access.
- Backoffice & Representative users with the same e-mail communicate as one user.
Three state checkbox for reps and tags (My Segments)
Reps three state checkbox
With this feature, back-office users are now able to assign certain reps, unassign other reps and leave already assigned reps on Places in one bulk action via My Segments tool.
The purpose of this is to have mixed or indeterminate options for those Places that already have reps assigned to them. This way there is an option to assign new reps, remove existing reps or leave the situation as it is on certain places.
Example: We have two places, both have reps assigned to them:
- Lidl - Kevin
- Kaufland - Diana
We want to assign new rep to both of them "Oleg" and remove "Kevin" who is not in our company anymore. We want to do it in one action.
The result would be:
- Lidl - Oleg
- Kaufland - Diana, Oleg
Tags three state checkbox
With this feature, back-office users are now able to set certain tags, remove other tags and leave existing tags on Places in one bulk action via Actions My Segments tool
The purpose of this is to have mixed or indeterminate options for those Places that already have tags assigned to them. This way there is an option to add new tags, remove existing tags or leave the situation as it is on certain places.
Example: We have two places, both have tags assigned to them:
- Lidl - Green Grocers
- Kaufland - Grocery
We want to add a new tag to both of them "tag 3" and remove "tag 1" that was used before and isn't appropriate anymore. It can be done in one action.
The result would be:
- Lidl - H type Grocery
- Kaufland - Grocery, H type Grocery
Route optimization for future schedules on mobile app
Mobile app users are now able to route their day in advance via the mobile app and plan their day/week ahead of time. This update allows field teams to plan in advance and stay organized by always having a ROUTE button available to them.
Updates & Fixes:
- System health page on the mobile apps
- Searchbars now have unified look across iOS versions
[Fix] Minor bugfixes and improvements