Release Date: September 26, 2018
Application(s) updated: Web and Mobile Application, Android v4.6.25 and iOS v4.6.22
We have recently released updates to the Repsly web and mobile app that includes new features and improvements.
In the mobile applications, we have added Filtering places by the last check-in time and mass scheduling from the places tab and we have added new fields to our Order export from the web.
1. Mobile: Filtering places by the last check-in time in the places tab
2. Mobile: Mass scheduling from the places tabs
3. Mobile: Added counts in units of the products sold for Destini mobile app integration users
4. Web: Added new fields in Orders export (Address, Zip, City, State, Country)
Read below for more details...
Mobile: Filtering places by the last check-in time in the places tab
With this option, representatives can filter places they haven't visited for the certain time period to plan their upcoming visits.
Representatives can choose between "more than" or "less than", depending on the desired criteria. The maximum is 60 days.
Mobile: Mass scheduling from the places tabs
From the Places tab, representatives can schedule visits to several places at once, and before doing that they can filter places by the last check-in time, status and tags.
Mobile: Destini integration optimization
For our Destini integration users, representatives can now see in their POS data the counts in units of the products sold. This optimization helps the field team better understand the quantities for re-orders or other volume use cases.
Web: Added new fields in Orders export (Address, Zip, City, State, Country)
We have added new columns in our Orders export. When exporting Orders to excel, new fields that are exported are Address, Zip, City, State, Country.
Updates & Fixes:
- Optimization of our Barcode scanner. With our new recognition algorithm, the barcode scan is now smarter when handling UPC and EAN products on both platforms.
- (Android) Place list search by first letters of each word
- Actions Tab - filters are saved within the current session so that the user can proceed from where he left
- (iOS) Multiple admins option for all new chats in messaging
- (iOS) Image gallery for all new chats in messaging
[Fix] Minor bugfixes and improvements