Release Date: August 3, 2018
Application(s) updated: Web and Mobile Application, Android v4.6.15 and iOS v4.6.14
We have recently released updates to the Repsly web app that includes new features and new site navigation.
In the mobile applications, we have added a new "Actions" tab and enabled import of geo-coordinates with place list import.
- Web: added the new "Actions" tab which replaced the beta "My Segments" button.
- Web: added the ability to import geo-coordinates to places.
Read below for more details...
Web: NEW Actions Tab
Actions (previously 'My Segments') empowers your Backoffice users to surface business insights and then immediately take action!
Using Actions you can build a set of rules (or filters) and save 'Segments' to help surface insights from your Place list. You can then perform actions such as update the Place Status, assign Representatives, mass schedule Visits with Tasks to be performed, assign a price-list (perhaps for a promotion), or manage tags and territories. Follow the steps below to learn how to use Actions.
Import of geo-coordinates to places
It is now also possible to import geo-coordinates of your places. You can update your current place list by exporting it and in the columns, Gps latitude and Gps longitude enter the values and import your file back to Repsly.
When the list is imported, all places will be updated with new geocoordinates and all places should be accurately positioned/pinned on the map.
Updates & Fixes:
- Chat admins can now delete whole chat for everyone
- Chat admins can now delete other users messages
- Product not showing as a result if product group name contains an apostrophe
- Minor bugfixes and improvements