Release Date: 18/05/18
Application(s) updated: Web and Mobile Application, Android v4.6.4 and iOS v4.6.0
This week we have released a new feature in our Repsly web app, the System health status page and several other feature updates in our Web App. In the mobile app, we optimized the Add new place feature, introduced the notification management setting (currently only on Android) and made minor design changes to the Account page in the Mobile App.
On our new Repsly health status page you will find real-time information about the status of our services.
To access our status page you have to click on the System health button that we placed next to the gear button.
When you click on System health our status page will open. The preview is below
Bellow is an example of an incident:
The mobile sync time is showing the last sync date/time for your every representative. This gives you a clear insight of the last time your team has established a connection to our server and that synchronization with Repsly took place.
With our new update, the charts are always showing the complete title graph title and percentages/numbers (for Reporting module subscribers).
Updates & Fixes:
- [Update] Optimization of the Schedule. The result is faster realizations on the calendar, list view, and map view. Now the realization time is 30 - 60 seconds.
We improved the geolocation selection when adding & editing the address.
Now a representative is able to set a proper geolocation for a newly created Place. When a new place is added now you are able to choose between your current location and the geolocation based on the Place address.
- When you enter a new place the current geolocation will automatically populate in the address field
- You can erase that address and choose the actual address. When you start typing the address a drop-down menu will appear with an option to set the address what will automatically set the geolocation.
Notification management setting and minor design change on the Account page
With our new setting representatives can mute notifications that they find more disrupting than beneficial for their workflow.
- the check-in and workday notifications can be muted directly from the notification
- the check-in notifications can be muted from the Settings screen
- notifications can be unmuted from the Settings screen
We also put the Sign out button on top of your account page and introduced the Settings button from where you can go to your Account and Notifications management.
Below is the preview of how it looks like: