Release Date: 30/04/18
Application(s) updated: Web Application
We have several feature updates in our Web App under Application Settings. These updates will make existing features more flexible for you and your team and include:
1. The ability to set your own check-in radius for Representatives (for all subscribers).
2. A setting to control creating a new photo tag(s) in the mobile app (for all subscribers).
3. A setting to hide inactive forms in the web app (for Forms module subscribers).
4. An optional custom order number field (for Orders module subscribers).
Limiting the check-in radius (for all subscribers)
Now the managers have an option to limit the check-in radius for their team.
If this feature is turned on, reps are only able to check into Places when they have a GPS signal and are within the defined radius. Note: 300 meters is the minimum radius that should be set.
Recommended setting: 400 meters.
- 500 - 800 meters: when your representatives visit large Places without a well-defined GPS point (i.e. shopping centers or department stores) or you have to visit Places without a strong GPS signal.
- 300 - 400 meters is not recommended in most situations. This will cause difficulty for representatives if the GPS location is not accurate or their signal is weak.
Creating new photo tags in the mobile app (for all subscribers).
With this new setting, you can control if your field team can create new photo tags when taking photos from the Repsly mobile app.
Hiding inactive forms in the web app (for Forms module subscribers)
Now managers can hide the inactive forms by choosing this setting in our Application Settings under Forms. If turned on, inactive forms will not be visible in filters, lists and reports to you and other back-office users of the web app.
Enabling a custom order number (for Orders module subscribers)
The introduction of a custom order number helps managers in processing orders. It can be controlled via settings and if turned on this "number" is collected by representatives in the field when taking Orders.
The managers are able to:
name this attribute (e.g. custom order number, customer order number)
decide to position this number on detail and print views (header or order info)
This info is displayed in feed order details, print view, tabular view, exports, and in the API.