Release Date: 10/04/18
Application(s) updated: Web Application
You can now import Representatives and drill-down within the Sales by Place & Products Reports (for Reports Module subscribers).
To make Representative management easier and more flexible, we have:
- Added the ability for the Account Owner to import Representatives: both to add new or to modify existing Representative information.
- Added a user level setting to choose which representatives can "Send E-Mails" of forms, orders, and their summary report directly from the mobile application.
- Made the Representative "E-mail" field mandatory.
Mandatory e-mail field in the representative profile
It is mandatory that Representatives have an e-mail. This is enforced for any new Representatives or anytime Representative information is updated. This is being done so that your team can take advantage of improved user management & our messaging module.
The Account Owner can use the import tool to add a list of Representatives or to make modifications to existing Representative information in bulk. Similar to how you can manage your Place list today, if the "ID" field matches an existing Representative's ID, the import will update that record as opposed to creating a new one.
- Adding representatives may affect your subscription pricing, to protect against mistakenly adding representatives, after you import representatives you have to type "CONFIRM" before proceeding.
- Unlike the Place list import, if there are any errors in the Representative import file, the whole file will not be imported and there will be an error log that shows you which row(s) had problems.
- Supported import file types are: .csv, .xls, and .xslx
- Representative e-mails are mandatory and must be unique within an account. The same Representative e-mail may exist in multiple separate Repsly accounts.
- Valid e-mail address format is required.
- For customers who do not want individual representatives to be able to send e-mails, there will also be a checkbox/setting for every Representative that says whether or not they can send an e-mail from Repsly.
- For customers that want all of the e-mailed reports they send to come from a central company e-mail address (not from the individual reps), they can set up an e-mail address and use an alias or the Gmail "+" sign trick. For example, if you have a rep with e-mail "FieldSalesfirstname.lastname@example.org" and a rep with an e-mail "FieldSalesemail@example.com", all replies to their e-mails will go to one e-mail "FieldSales@company.com".
The rep import process is illustrated in the screenshots below:
Sales Report by Place or Product Drill-down
Sales by Places drill-down
Backoffice users are now able to drill-down into the 'Sales by Places' report and see what Products have been sold at that location.
- Select a Place / Product on which to perform the drill-down.
- View a list of Products sold in the selected Place.
- Optionally, export the list of Products.
Sales by Products drill-down
Back office users are now able to drill-down into the 'Sales by Products' report to see which Places that a selected Product are sold.
- Select a Product on which to perform a drill-down.
- View a list of Places where this product is sold.
- Optionally, export the list of Places.