Release Date: December 31, 2023
- iOS App 6.6.45
- Android App 6.0.55
We're excited to announce improvements to the Repsly Photo Gallery. This release is set to transform the way you manage and interact with your photos within the Repsly app.
- The Photo Gallery will now encompass photo activities at a Place and Form-related photos, providing a comprehensive view of your visual data. Photos uploaded via a Form can be identified in the Photo details.
Find more information in our new article: Form Photos In Photo Gallery
- Reminder that I have a task in draft before I check out of a store has been implemented
- Drag and drop visits on the weekly calendar to reschedule them have been implemented
- The counter of products on retail audits shows all products, not just the number of filtered ones, has been fixed
- Historical form photos in Photo Gallery has been implemented
- Navigation issues on switching views on schedule has been fixed
- The Admin can't save changes when editing two users in the web app has been fixed
- When taping on a place name when inside the scheduled view for that place nothing happens has been fixed
- Not all reps are showing when filtering by representatives (My Team) has been fixed
- Choosing No when asked if you want to group the items. You won't be able to see any product details has been fixed