If you do not want to receive a notification for a particular conversation in Repsly messages, you can deactivate these notifications by muting the conversation.
1. Tap on the Messages icon and enter the conversation you want to mute.
2. Tap on the tree dots on the top right corner. Now you will see a window open that gives you the option to mute the conversation. Tap on the Mute.
3. When you click on it you will see a window with a message saying that you are about to mute the conversation. Tap on Yes.
4. You will know that your conversation is now "on mute" when you go out of the message. You will see a crossed-out bell sign on the right below the time of the last sent message as a sign that the conversation is muted now.
4. If you want to unmute the conversation, simply enter the message again and reverse the process by clicking the menu and selecting Unmute.