The Repsly solution is available on various platforms with some minimum operating system (OS) and web browser requirements.
- We only support Repsly on devices with iOS or Android OS installed.
- Supported OS: recommended.
- Latest OS: to provide best-in-class capabilities, we recommend that you keep your application up-to-date.
- Beta OS: are not supported; only generally available (GA) versions.
- Bare-minimum OS: iOS < v10 and Android OS < v8.0 are incompatible with the Repsly mobile solution.
Repsly Customer Support uses reasonable efforts to troubleshoot any issues that may arise, provided:
- A user’s device meets the supported platform requirements because older devices with lower processor or memory capabilities will adversely impact performance and security.
- Users are running the latest Repsly mobile application version available in Google Play or the iOS App Store. We deliver updated capabilities and functionality regularly, this will help us to debug and test the issue.
For more detailed technical platform requirements, please see below.
Android Mobile Application Specifications
Android Supported OS - v8.0+ (released August 2016)
Android Latest OS - v13.0 (released August 2022)
Recommended manufacturers (for tablets and smartphones):
Nexus, Samsung, HTC, ASUS, Motorola, LG, Xiaomi, Huawei (only devices manufactured until the end of 2019 support Google Play)
Android Smartphone Requirements
OS: One of the last two major releases.
iOS Mobile Application Specifications
The minimum OS version we support is OS 11.
The minimum OS version we support is OS 14.
iOS: any of the last two major versions.
iOS: any of the last two major versions
Within the three newest versions of modern browsers (Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Safari, Edge)
The latest official version of any browser