Exporting data from Repsly can be an effective tool for further analysis. Within Repsly, there are two ways in which data can be exported.
- Using the Activities >Export
- Using the Export function, located in the settings feature of the web application.
Exporting Using the Form Reports
1. Navigate to the Report tab on the left side of your screen.
2. Click on the Export button under the Activities map.
3. Choose show places' additional attributes and choose a file type. After that click Export
Export and Import tab
1. Open the Export tab, and click on the Forms tab.
2. Choose the date range and Form you would like to export and click on the Export button.
When you export your Forms, you can find the link to each Form in the file for the exported Form in the last column. When you click on that link, you can open each form in the print-friendly Format.
Using these two options to export files from Repsly will allow your Management to analyze further information gathered by field representatives.
After completing the above steps, a file should be downloaded to your PC and be ready for analysis.