If there’s one thing every rep knows, it’s that preparation is key to covering their territory as quickly and effectively as possible. By taking the time to review the requirements for upcoming account calls, they can make sure they can prioritize the right types of visits, make sure they have the right materials before they leave their house for the day, or simply get mentally prepared before walking into the store.
In the Repsly mobile app, reps can review all the details about upcoming account calls on the Visit Details screen. This screen gives reps important context, like which tasks are assigned for that visit, when the work is due, and other instructions from their managers before they check-in for that visit.
Here’s how to view the Visit Details screen:
1. Go to your Schedule.
2. Tap on a visit to open the Visit Details screen.
3. Tap the pen icon to reschedule or make other changes to the visit.
4. You can delete or edit that visit in this window.
5. If you click on Edit visit it will redirect you to the next screen:
5. You can also click on the Place name and it will redirect you to the Place tab