Retail Audits allow you to collect and answer questions about your products in the store
Creating a Retail Audit
1. Click on the Template, located in the navigation bar. Click on Retail Audits.
2. Click the New Retail Audit button.
3. Give the Retail Audit a name.
4. Some fields are already built-in, such as availability, promotion, product price and note.
5. You can also add specific custom questions, that you want your reps to answer in regard to your products.
6. Assign the audit to the individual products, and/or the entire product group(s) you wish it to be associated with.
7. You can do this by clicking on the + sign next to the product line.
You can select individual products by typing them in the search bar or you can choose an entire product group(s) and click on ok.
8. Once you have completed the steps above, make sure the Retail Audit is marked as active, then click Save.