Capture photos of all your points of interest, tag them and build an excellent photo archive. Our customers use photos in Repsly to archive photos of store fronts, shelves or promotional materials.
1. Click on the My Places tab.
2. Select the place for which you want to take a photo.
3. Check into that place using the Red Check Icon.
4. After you check in, click on a photo section.
5. You can now choose an upload option. You can either take a photo with your mobile device's camera or upload a photo from your mobile device's library. When done, press the Done button to submit the photos to the Repsly Backoffice app.
After completing the above process, the photo that was submitted will be sent the Backoffice and geo-tagged with the location of the photo. The photo will also then be available in the activities feed.
NOTE: You can disable your team to upload photos from the device gallery.
Managers can do that in the Repsly web app and here is how:
1. Click on the gear icon and choose Settings
2. Click on Applications Settings
3. Click on Representatives and disable the checkbox saying "Enable reps to upload photos from their mobile device library
If turned on, reps will be able to upload photos from mobile device gallery" and click on Save.
Once you do this your team will no longer be able to upload photos from their device.