Note: If resetting the password isn't enabled for you, you will see a message saying There has been a problem with your password reset request. Please get in touch with your manager.
If that's the case, your manager needs to enable you the setting in the Backoffice for you to be able to reset your password.
Note: If you are receiving the error message, take a look at the Error message section.
Follow the steps below to reset your password.
- Click on the Forgot password button.
- Enter your email and tap Submit.
- You will receive an email to reset your password from firstname.lastname@example.org named Forgotten password reset. If you don't get the e-mail, please check your spam/trash folders.
Make sure to open this email from your mobile device and hit Reset your password.
- Set your new password on the next screen.
Error message (Android)
Note: If you are receiving the unhandled error message, please follow these steps:
1. Open device settings and find the Repsly app. Click on Open by default/Set as default.
2. Then click on open supported links. Set that section as always asks/asks every time.
3. Once you click on the reset password link, you should see the option where you would like to open the link from(Repsly app od browser). Choose Repsly app.
After you select a new password for yourself, you will use it for all future logins.