Once you update your OS on the new version, you will be presented with the new screen for tracking location services, as shown below.
If you are new to Repsly and you just started to use our app,p you will be presented with the screen below the first time you try to log in.
1. Click OK
2. You will be presented with the new message that will ask you to Always allow Repsly to track your location. Click on Allow in Settings
3. Once you open Location permission in your settings, choose to Allow all the time.
Android OS v12
1. Once you update your OS version 12 you will be presented with the screen below. Click OK
2. Click on Precise and use While using the app
3. After that please open Location permission for Repsly in your device settings and choose to Allow all the time. Make sure that Use precise location setting is turned on
Once you allow the Repsly app to track your device all the time we will be able to track your Time and Mileage even if your App is working in the background of your device