How to delete custom representative attributes
1. Navigate to Custom representative attributes by clicking the gear icon > Custom attributes > Representative's toggle.
2. Click on the action menu on the right corner of the row you want to delete.
3. Alternatively, you can select the Edit attribute, then click the trash can icon on the attribute page.
4. In the confirmation pop-up, select Delete.
Note: The deleted attribute will no longer appear on a representative’s profile, in filters, or reports.
Navigate to Custom representative attributes by clicking the gear icon > Custom attributes > Representatives toggle.
2. Click on the action menu on the right corner of the row you want to edit.
3. You can rename and reorder answers if it’s a single or multiple selection attribute on the attribute page. After that, click Save changes.
Note: You cannot change the attribute type but delete the attribute and create a new one with the same name.
1. Click by the name of the attribute you want to reorder and drag it to a new row. Custom attributes will be listed in the order as on this page, below standard attributes, on a representative’s profile (web only).