In this article, we'll show you how to create, edit, re-order, and delete custom rep attributes. Watch the video below for an overview, or keep reading for step-by-step instructions.
How to create custom rep attributes
1. Click on the Gear Icon in the top right of the page. Select “Custom attributes” under the Data Management section.
2. Toggle over to the Representatives tab.
3. Select “+ New attribute”.
4. Select one of 6 field types: short text, long text, numeric, yes/no, single selection, multiple selections. For selection attributes, you will also need to provide answer choices. Click Save
How to edit custom representative attributes
1. Navigate to Custom representative attributes by clicking the gear icon > Custom attributes > Representatives toggle.
2. Click on the action menu on the right corner of the row you want to edit.
3. You can rename and reorder answers if it’s a single or multiple selection attribute on the attribute page. After that, click Save changes.
How to re-order custom rep attributes
1. Click by the name of the attribute you want to reorder and drag it to a new row. Custom attributes will be listed in the order as on this page, below standard attributes, on a representative’s profile (web only).
How to delete custom representative attributes
1. Navigate to Custom representative attributes by clicking the gear icon > Custom attributes > Representative's toggle.
2. Click on the action menu on the right corner of the row you want to delete.
3. Alternatively, you can select the Edit attribute, then click the trash can icon on the attribute page.
4. In the confirmation pop-up, select Delete.
Place attributes require the user to first create a group and then add attributes to the group. With representative attributes, the user just creates attributes and then can reorder them in the list view with a drag-and-drop action.
Representative attributes support the same field types as place attributes, with one additional option: multiple selections. The other field types include: short text, long text, numeric, yes/no, single selection