Repsly provides you with the ability to use the photos taken by field reps for multiple purposes. A common way to use photos in Repsly is to take a photo of storefronts, shelves, or promotional materials. The Repsly app is great for product range control.
In this article, you will learn how to download photos directly from your web interface.
If you would like to see how to then send your photos by email, take a look at this article.
How to download photos
1. From your Activities tab, choose Photos from the drop-down menu. You can also add a date range or click on Add more filters to narrow down your search - we recommend using the Photo Tags filter.
Click the Apply button.
2. Photos will be opened in the Gallery view and this is where you can select your photos. If you wish to select all of them, simply check the Select all box.
3. Or you can select which photos you want to download. Also, you'll have an option to select which photo that was taken on the same visit you want to download.
4. Once, you've selected your photos, click on the Download option.
5. You will receive an email from email@example.com that will look like the one below. Click on the download button to get your photo(s).
With this approach, you can also perform other bulk actions like deleting photos or editing photo tags.
Your photos will be downloaded and you can share them with your team, clients or anybody else.