In the Repsly Web app, you can easily assign reps to specific places. If you enable this feature, only the reps assigned to a location will have access to that place and they will be the only reps that can complete activities at that location. You can do this for one specific place, or for multiple places at once.
How to Assign a Rep to a Place
1. Click on the Places tab. From your list of Places, click on the specific place you want to update.
2. On the place's profile, there is a section labeled Representatives. Using the drop-down menu, you can assign reps to that particular place. Click Save.
How to Bulk Assign Reps to Places
If you have multiple places that need to be assigned to a rep, Repsly allows you to import this data using an Excel spreadsheet. Just follow these steps:
1. Export a list of your places to an Excel spreadsheet.
2. On your spreadsheet, add a column and label the column Representative ID.
3. For each place that needs a specific rep, add the specific Rep's ID (located on their profile) in the corresponding column (Representative ID).
4. Import the updated list back into Repsly and your places list will now be updated.
Below is an example of how the spreadsheet should look like.
Please note that you need to enter both the rep ID and the rep name columns in order for this to work.
How to Bulk Assign Reps to Places using Places
1. Select the Places from the place list you want to be assigned to representatives. You can choose all by checking the "Select all" box or you can choose which places to select. When you make your selection, the action tab will open at the bottom of your screen. Click on the Edit.
3. When you click on Reps tab, check the box next to a representative name you want to assign to a place. Once you're done, click on the Apply changes.
Your representative will be assigned to specific accounts, and depending on your other settings, will be able to access only those accounts from his mobile app.