If you need an easy way to obtain a complete list of your representatives, take a look at our few steps below that show how you can Export representatives.
On the other hand, if you want to import a list of representatives to add a more significant number of representatives easily, take a look at how to Import representatives.
1. Go to your Representatives tab and click on the Export button to export your complete list of representatives. On the next screen, you can choose the export type. We recommend exporting it in Excel to get a better overview.
2. You will obtain a spreadsheet similar to the one below.
If you create custom representative attributes, they will automatically be included in the representatives export (web and API). If you export in the Excel format, each attribute will be included as a column, in the order, they are listed on a representative’s profile. For multiple selection attributes, multiple answers will be separated by a pipe delimiter “|”.
Custom attributes are only included when exporting a plain list of representatives, and not when exporting representative rankings.
1. After you have created your Excel file, go back to your Repsly account.
Open the Representatives tab and click on the arrow next to the New representative button. In the small pop-up, click Import representatives.
2. A new window will open up. You can either upload your Excel file or Copy and Paste the data. Choose whichever you prefer.
If you are uploading, click the Upload file button.
If you are pasting, please click the Continue button.
3. Make sure the column names are correct to ensure the upload goes well. When ready, click on the Import button.
If you added a lot of new representatives, give Repsly a few minutes to update all the changes. Once the update is done, you will see a message saying Hurrah! Representatives list was imported successfully! in your Representatives tab.
If you export in the Excel format, each attribute will be included as a column, in the order, they are listed on a representative’s profile. For multiple selection attributes, multiple answers will be separated by a pipe delimiter “|”.
As part of the representative import, you can include any custom attributes that have been created.
1. If uploading a file, include a column for each custom attribute. For multiple selections attributes separate multiple answers for a representative with a pipe delimiter “|”.
2. If using Copy & Paste, include the names of attributes you want to update in the import, separated by semicolon.
3. To see a list of possible custom attributes to import, click “View SAMPLE” to see all available standard and custom attributes.
4. As you select columns to import, custom attributes will need to be mapped.
After you have successfully performed the steps described above, your representative list will be exported or imported, depending on the steps you took.
If you want more details on how to deactivate your representatives, click here.
If you want more details on how to activate your representatives, click here