As your business grows, you can add Reps on the fly. This will allow you to get new team members up and roll as soon as possible.
Adding a New Rep
1. Open the Representatives tab and then click on the New Representative button.
2. Enter the Rep's contact information.
Activation data will allow them to access the mobile application. You will need to enter a User ID for each Rep. It can be any combination of letters and numbers and has to be unique for each representative. The password is set by representatives themselves when they open the app for the first time. The Email field is mandatory, so please enter a unique e-mail address for each representative.
3. Click Save to send the Rep an email prompting them to download the app to their mobile device and providing them with their Activation Data so they can log in.
The image below shows what it looks like for your representatives when they first download the app and are asked to set their password.
Importing multiple representatives
1. You can also import your representatives in bulk. To do that, click on the Representatives profile, and next to the New Representative button, click on the arrow button to Import representatives.
2. If you want to use the copy-paste method you can click on the View SAMPLE that will open in a new window.
3. After you have chosen your file and upload it, you need to name your columns and click on the Import button.
Your new representative will be able to create their own password and set up their account.