Activate a single representative
1. First, make sure you can see inactive representatives. Click on the Gear icon and click on the Application settings.
2. In the Representatives tab, check the checkbox next to Show inactive reps in the web app. Click on Save. You will see loading dots and the message that "Save was successful."
3. Now go to your Representatives tab and select the inactive representative whom you want to activate.
4. To make your representative active, check the box next to the active rep, and click Save.
Activate multiple representatives, in bulk
1. Go to your Representatives tab and click on the Export button to export your full list of representatives. On the next screen, you can choose the export type. We recommend exporting it in Excel because it is more user-friendly for the following steps.
2. In Your Excel file, set your Active column to Yes for every representative you wish to activate.
Please make sure you make no changes to the Representative ID. Entering a non-existent Representative ID will create duplicate representatives in your account, not update the existing ones. The only way to change your Representative ID is manual, in Repsly.
3. Once your Excel file is ready, go back to your Repsly account. Open the Representatives tab and click on the arrow next to the New representative button. In the small pop-up, click Import representatives.
4. A new window will open up. You can either upload your Excel file or Copy and Paste the data. Choose whichever you prefer.
If you are uploading, click the Upload file button.
If you are pasting, please click the Continue button.
5. Make sure the column names are correct to ensure the upload goes well. When ready, click on the Import button.
If you have changed a lot of data, give Repsly a few minutes to update all the changes. Once the update is done, you will see a message saying Hurrah! Representatives list was imported successfully! in your Representatives tab.
After you have successfully performed the steps described above, your representative(s) will be active and able to use their Repsly app.
If you want to deactivate your representatives, click here to see how.
**Note: Activating and deactivating your representatives will automatically update your subscription and your billing will be changed according to the number of mobile seats (representatives) you add or remove. If you have any questions regarding billing, contact email@example.com