If you need an easy way to obtain a complete list of your representatives, take a look at our few steps below that show how you can Export representatives
On the other hand, if you want to import a list of representatives to easily add a bigger number of representatives, take a look at how to Import representatives.
- Go to your Representatives tab and click on the Export button to export your full list of representatives. On the next screen, you can choose the export type. We recommend exporting it in Excel to get a better overview.
- You will obtain a spreadsheet similar to the one below.
- After you have created your Excel file, go back to your Repsly account. (We recommend exporting the existing representatives to see what the file should look like)
Open the Representatives tab and click on the arrow next to the New representative button. In the small pop-up, click Import representatives.
- A new window will open up. You can either upload your Excel file or Copy and Paste the data. Choose whichever you prefer.
If you are uploading, click the Upload file button.
If you are pasting, please click the Continue button.
- Make sure the column names are correct to ensure the upload goes well. When ready, click on the Import button.
- If you added a lot of new representatives, give Repsly a few minutes to update all the changes. Once the update is done, you will see a message saying Hurrah! Representatives list was imported successfully! in your Representatives tab.
After you have successfully performed the steps described above, your representative list will be exported or imported, depending on the steps you took.