Did somebody from your team leave the company or your old teammate come back? If you have to delete a back-office user, this can be easily done on their profile the same as reactivating them. Take a look at this short article to find out how to remove or reactivate a back-office user.
How to remove a back-office user:
- In order to remove a back-office user, click on the Gear icon. Next, select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Back-office users
- Choose the back-office user you want to deactivate.
- Make sure the checkbox next to the active user is unchecked. Click on the Save button.
How to reactivate a back-office user:
1. When you open the Back-office user that you want to reactivate click on the checkbox next to the active user. Click on the Save button.
Changing admins/Repsly account owners
If your company is going through management changes and you need to change your admin/account owner, if you still haven't, please create a new back-office profile for this user first. Click here to learn how to create a profile for a back-office user.
When you do that, contact us at email@example.com and we can give that user the admin rights.