To enter a new custom document type in Repsly, go to the Repsly Web application and do the following:
1. Click on the Gear Icon, located in the upper right-hand corner and select settings.
2. Select Custom document types.
3. Click on New Document Type to create your new document
4. Once the document is open, you can set its name, make sure to mark it as active so that it's visible on the mobile app and choose what information you need to be filled out from your field team.
In the example below, we have created a Return sales document and below first you can set your Document attributes and choose to Allow unavailable products and Display product prices.
You can also choose to set your Document statuses for example if you need the information when the order was taken, when it was processed or anything else relevant for your business.
The next option you have for your document is to set Item attributes what gives you different options to group your documents together.
In this example below, we have set an attribute Reasons for return and listed the possible options your field team can choose from.
You can also choose to set these attributes as mandatory for your team.
5. Once you're done with setting up your sales document, click on Save and once your team performs pull down to refresh on their mobile apps, these documents will be visible for them under Sales documents below Orders.