Repsly has launched standardized integrations for our customers to connect their CRMs, order management systems, and other business systems to act as systems of record that will automatically update Repsly when they’re changed.
Our standardized integrations connect Repsly directly to the most popular CRM and order management systems so you can connect Repsly to your systems of record faster and easier than building custom integrations from scratch.
Repsly to CRM
- What does it connect? Accounts in CRM to Places in Repsly (two-way sync)
- Who is it for? Users who manage their master customer list in Salesforce or Dynamics
- What does it do? Keeps Repsly Place details synced with Account details in CRM
When you add Accounts to Salesforce the Place appears in Repsly with contact details
When you edit contact details in Salesforce the contact info is updated in Repsly
When you add a note to a Place in Repsly the Salesforce Account Description updates
Repsly to OMS
- What does it connect? Orders or returns in Repsly to orders or returns in OMS (one-way sync)
- Who is it for? Users who track orders in an order management system or ERP
- What does it do? Creates new orders in OMS when orders are generated in Repsly and updates OMS as details change in Repsly
When a representative places an Order in Repsly the New Sales Order appears in Netsuite
When the order status in Repsly is changed to “In Progress” the Order Status is updated in Netsuite