With QuickBooks Online you can easily sync all of your clients, products, and invoices directly between Repsly and Quickbooks, the invoicing software of choice for many small business owners.
Note: To properly sync your Quickbooks Customers with Repsly Places, the 'Customer name' field in Quickbooks and the 'Place name' field in Repsly must be identical.
If the names are not identical the sync will result in duplicate entries.
Key Points to Know
• Sync runs automatically every 15 Minutes
• QBO is the master for Product Records
• Product Lists are maintained in QBO and sync to Repsly.
• If a product is in Repsly and not in QBO, that order will not sync
Adding New Products
● New products should be added in Quickbooks Online and then they will sync to Repsly.
● Products can be imported or added individually in Quickbooks Online.
- Click on Invoicing, then choose Products and click Add Product. From there select the type of product and input the product information.
Mapping of Product Fields
● When deactivating a product, this must be done in Quickbooks Online and Repsly.
● If a product is only deactivated in Quickbooks Online, the rep will be able to make an order with that product, but the order will be rejected by Quickbooks and will not sync.
● When deactivating a product, please deactivate in Repsly first and then allow for all orders to have synced in Quickbooks Online
Mapping of Order/Invoice Fields