It is now possible for your reps and managers to belong to multiple Territories. This will allow you to better manage your team, no matter your structure.
Here's how it works:
We have introduced the Territory builder. It is located in Settings under Territories.
In our Territory builder, back-office users can perform the following tasks:
- create, edit (move with drag & drop) or deactivate a multilevel hierarchy from the Territory builder.
- edit Place and Representative User assignments from the Territory builder.
- multi-select territories for assignment to Representatives.
Back office users can use the Territory builder to create & edit a multi-level hierarchy.
Back office users can use the Territory builder to manage the assignment of Places and Representatives.
Territory filtering from the web app
Back office users can have restricted access based on permissions. They can select between a multi-level hierarchy in all filters & reports as before.
Importing places with territories
With our territory hierarchies:
- Places can be assigned only to lowest level territories (leaves) in a hierarchy.
- Reps and back office users can be assigned to any level in the hierarchy
- Reps and back office users can be assigned to multiple territories
Territory hierarchy on the mobile app
Representatives on the mobile application:
- can be assigned to multiple territories
- can have restricted access to data based on permissions
- can choose a territory in which they are working (if they have more than one)
- if adding a new place from the mobile app feature is available for them, the newly added place will be assigned by default to the Rep’s current Territory.