When you create a group chat from the mobile app using our Messaging feature you can also add additional admins to manage the chat you have created.
To do that, follow these steps:
1. Enter the group chat you have created and choose to manage participants. You can do that by clicking on the three dots on the right on top of your screen.
2. Tap on the username in the group you want to make an admin and hold until the "Add as administrator" message pops up.
3. When you click on the message, a new window will appear asking you to confirm the selected action.
4. When you confirm your action, you will see that "Admin" appeared next to the member you have chosen.
5. To reverse the action, tap on the user and hold until you see the message "Remove as administrator" and follow the same steps as above.
To learn how to change an admin in the web app, please refer to the following article:How to add an admin to a group chat in Messaging web app