Using our Actions tab you can easily set up and save filters that will give you a better insight into your business, save your time in analyzing your data and making new action plans.
One popular feature is to quickly find the information what places haven't been visited recently and if you are using our Scheduling module, you can mass schedule new visits to this places in just a couple of clicks.
We demonstrate below which steps you need to take.
1. The Actions tab is located right next to the Activities tab. Click on it to enter.
2. A new window will open where you will see your places on the left and filters on the right.
In our example we set the following filters:
- Days since last check-in
- More than (you can also choose "less than" and "never")
- 40 (this is the number of the days we choose for this example)
When you set your filters click on Apply below and you will see that your places on the left have been filtered by the selected criteria. In our example, the result is 14 places that haven't been visited for more than 40 days.
*PRO TIP: You can save your frequently used searches as segments to make even more time-saving. You can have as many as you want and also delete them from your list.
To do this follow these steps:
1. After you set your filters, click on Segments and then on Save filter as illustrated in the image below.
2. Name your filter for easier orientation and click on Save.
3. When you click on Segments again you will see a list with all your saved filters. If you want to delete some of them just click on the trash can icon on the right.
Results: When you filter your places you can easily schedule new visits for these places in bulk using our Mass Scheduling feature straight from the Actions page in just a couple of clicks.