If you want to remove specific information from your submitted activities, you can do it manually from the Repsly web app as a Backoffice user with the appropriate permissions. The activities can be deleted individually if needed or in the case of forms*, data can be edited one field at a time to remove specific sensitive information.
*Please note that in Forms you can only edit un-branched questions.
1. In the Activities feed choose from your field activities the ones you want to delete or the specific form template you want to edit.
Use filters above the map to narrow your search criteria by:
- Time and Mileage
- Place Visits
- Place Notes
- New Places
- Status Change
- Sales documents
- Retail Audits
3. The date filter allows you to filter by date range. The Backoffice user can look at data for a specific day, week, month, or even year.
4. The additional filters tab allows you to filter by a specific rep, place or territory.
5. When you open a Form you can edit fields as long as they are not a part of a branched question. You can also choose to delete a form by clicking on the trashcan icon in the top right corner as illustrated below.
6. You can delete photos by opening a photo and by clicking on the trashcan icon in the top right corner.
In the Tabular view, you can delete photos in bulk.
7. You can delete Place notes also by opening a Note and clicking on the trash can icon in the top right corner.
8. You can delete an Order by opening individual Orders and clicking the trash can icon in the top right corner
9. Finally, you can delete Retail audits by opening individual Audits and clicking on the trash can icon in the top right corner