Improve communication, collaboration, and coaching with Repsly Messaging 2.0.
With our new Messaging feature, teammates can now message one on one or in groups all from one solution. They can share insights or wins (including photos) in context while doing their work. Managers can easily get information out to their entire team or coach individual teammates one on one.
Messaging includes following features:
- One on one messaging.
- Group messaging.
- Text, emoticons, and photos.
- message counter in the activities screen that shows a new message number in red whenever a new message is received both in web and teh mobile app
- Too noisy? Option to mute conversations.
- Both web portal and mobile application access.
- Backoffice & Representative users with the same e-mail communicate as one user.
How it works from the mobile device:
How it works from the web portal:
The Repsly Messenger window allows you to select an existing message (1:1 or a group).
You can also create a new message.
Finally, you can continue the conversation with text or a photo.
NOTE: If your internet connection on your mobile device is not good enough to send the message, you will see a red exclamation mark next to your message.
For questions or additional support, please reach out to the Repsly support team email@example.com