Changing the attributes of places in bulk is a great Repsly feature you can use when working in Actions tab. One of these features is changing the Status of multiple places at once.
In the following text, you will see how this is done in Repsly's Actions tab.
1. The Actions tab is located right next to the Activities tab. Click on it to enter.
2. Select the Places which Status you want to change from the place list. You can choose all by checking the "Select all" box or you can decide which places to select.
One other option is to filter the places first as illustrated in the picture below on the right, i.e. filter them based on their "Place tags".
When you make your selection, click on the three vertical green dots as pictured below.
3. When you click on the green dots, a window with all applicable options will appear. You will see that you can choose between the following actions:
4. When you click on Change Status another window will appear with a list of all the Statuses you previously created that you can choose from. When you choose the desired Status click on Apply.
5. After you click on Apply you will see the message "This action will be applied to xy place(s). Are you sure you want to proceed?"
6. When you click on Confirm you will see a message that your places have been updated.