Changing the attributes of places in bulk is a great Repsly feature you can use when working in My Segments. One of these features is changing the Status of multiple places at once.
In the following text, you will see how this is done in Repsly's My Segments.
1. Click on the My Segments button on the right side of the page.
2. Select the Places which Status you want to change the place list. You can choose all by checking the "Select all" box or you can decide which places to select.
One other option is to filter the places first as illustrated in the picture below on the right, i.e. filter them based on their "Place tags".
When you make your selection, click on the three vertical green dots as pictured below.
3. When you click on the green dots, a window will all applicable options will appear. You will see that you can choose from the following actions:
4. When you click on Change Status another window will appear with a list of all the Statuses you previously created that you can choose from. When you choose the desired Status click on Apply.
5. After you click on Apply you will see the last message "This action will be applied to xy place(s). Are you sure you want to proceed?"
6. When you click on Confirm you will see a message that your places have been updated.