One great feature in Repsly is that you can set place tags to better organize them depending on your needs. Place tags will help your back-office users organize the data in Repsly more easily while your reps will be able to filter their place list using place tags.
In case you have many places you wish to mark with the same tag, it would be practical and time-saving to do that in bulk, many places at a time and the good news is you can do it using the My Segments feature.
Below are the steps you should take to set place tags for multiple places in my Segments.
1. Click on the My Segments button on the right side of the page.
2. Select the Places from the place list you want to mark with a specific tag. You can choose all by checking the "Select all" box or you can choose which places to select.
You can also filter the places first as illustrated in the picture below on the right, i.e. filter them based on their "Status".
When you make your selection, click on the three vertical green dots as pictured below.
3. When you click on the green dots, a window will all applicable options will appear. You will see that you can choose from the following actions:
4. When you click on Set place tags another window will appear with a list of all the tags you can choose from. When you choose the desired tags click on Apply.
5. After you click on Apply you will see the last message "This action will be applied to xy place(s). Are you sure you want to proceed?"
6. When you click on Confirm you will see a message that your places have been updated.