One great feature in Repsly is that you can group your places in Territories. You can create Territories based on your specific needs and then assign places to them.
In case that you have many places you wish to assign to a certain territory, it would be practical and time-saving to do that in bulk, many places at a time and the good news is you can do it using the My Segments feature.
Below are the steps you should take to put more places in the same territory at once:
1. Click on the My Segments button on the right side of the page.
2. Select the Places from the place list you want to assign to a specific territory. You can choose all by checking the "Select all" box or you can choose which places to select.
You can also filter the places first as illustrated in the picture below on the right, i.e. filter them based on their "Status".
When you make your selection, click on the three vertical green dots as pictured below.
3. When you click on the green dots, a window will all applicable options will appear. You will see that you can choose from the following actions:
4. When you click on Assign a territory another window will appear with a drop-down menu with all your Territories to choose from. When you choose the desired territory click on Apply.
5. After you click on Apply you will see the last message "This action will be applied to xy place(s). Are you sure you want to proceed?"
6. When you click on Confirm you will see a message that your places have been updated.