Using the Actions tab you can filter places and perform bulk actions like assigning representatives to more places at once.
1. The Actions tab is located right next to the Activities tab. Click on it to enter.
2. Select the Places from the place list you want to be assigned to representatives. You can choose all by checking the "Select all" box or you can choose which places to select. When you make your selection, click on the Assign rep as pictured below.
3. When you click on Assign Rep, a window will appear with a message "This action will be applied to xy place(s)" and a window with a list of your representatives will open so you have to check the ones you wish to assign to the selected places. When you make the selection, click Apply like in the picture below.
4. After you click on Apply you will see the last message "This action will be applied to xy place(s). Are you sure you want to proceed?"
5. When you click on Confirm you will see a message that your places have been updated.