Using the Actions tab you can filter places and perform bulk actions like deactivating many places at once.
1. The Actions tab is located right next to the Activities tab. Click on it to enter.
2. Select the Places from the place list you want to deactivate. You can choose all by checking the "Select all" box or you can choose which places to select.
When you make your selection, click on the three vertical green dots as pictured below.
3. When you click on the green dots, a window will all applicable options will appear. You will see that you can choose from the following actions:
4. When you click on Set active/inactive another window will appear with an option to choose between these two options, Set active and Set inactive and after you choose the desired option click on Apply.
5. After you click on Apply you will see the last message "This action will be applied to xy place(s). Are you sure you want to proceed?"
6. When you click on Confirm you will see a message that your places have been updated.